work with us
We are always looking for great people to join our team. Check out our openings below.
BACK END DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Back End Developer to join our lovely team at WERKIN. We are a new startup just coming out of stealth with a big client pipeline of companies that want our product now. We are nudge technology for mentoring.
You will have at least 2 years or more professional experience in the development of REST APIs and be a knowledge-hungry, enthusiastic member of our team.
We are a team that works mostly remotely but come together to connect at off-sites around the world a few times a year. Last year we were in Ibiza, this year Berlin!
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2 or more years' professional experience in the development of REST APIs
· Experience with working across multiple projects and platforms
· Some DevOps experience
· A good understanding of current software testing methodologies and ideas
· Strong analytic and diagnostic skills
· Strong numerical skills and the ability to understand complex systems
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience or the right environment and mind-set for remote working
· Enthusiasm for learning, and adapting to, new technologies
· Competitive salary and benefit package
· Travel around the world to team off-sites
· Flexible working hours
· High levels of autonomy
· Potential for share options
· A modern, spacious working environment when you are in the office and a casual, relaxed atmosphere
· Being part of a dynamic, friendly, and multicultural team
· Career development plan
We value our people and work hard to create an environment which rewards positivity and supports personal and professional development. As part of this commitment, we provide regular reviews and excellent opportunities for progression.
This role offers excellent development potential, with the opportunity to further improve your test skills across a broad range of technologies and practices. We promote use of the latest technologies and encourage our team to keep up to date with the latest developments.
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org including links to your experience, GitHub and other repositories and/or attach your CV.